Tuesday 22 May 2012

393 - rain arrives May 22

Day 393 started far to early. I awoke at 6:10 and found Sheldon still sleeping no alarm. After a hazy awakening he got off to work with what I thought to be swollen head after last nights party! I managed to get another hour or so of sleep then was up and off to work.

At noon I ran errands dropping off mail and library books, picking up blue wine bottles from a generous fellow in Calgary who sent them out to me via a lady who lives in Strathmore then arrived at Bangles where Amanda transformed my straight limp locks into pretty colored curls.
I arrived home at 2:45 with threatening clouds so started a fire and did indoor stuff, one being to redo my pedicure with the gel nail polish, this stuff is so durable


At just after 4 the rain arrived and unloaded for quite some time into the night. I made homemade hamburger helper for supper. Sheldon worked late until 6:30
Shaina stayed in after school to tan and went to the movies with some school friends after supper.

In the evening while Sheldon had a bath and watched hockey game in bed, I updated the blog and gathered pictures for Shaina's baby photo show.

No comments:

Post a Comment