Monday 16 July 2012

448 - lazy Monday July 16

Day 448 stated out drizzly. Sheldon had to go back to work after over 2 weeks off. I was up at 9 to no rain and spent the day cleaning and sorting things put aside for the last 2 harried weeks. I also let Daisy out back in the herd at 11, she was thrilled kicking at and bossing a few as she greeted them. All the girls slept fairly late except Tessa who was up and had breakfast brunch around 11 too. Britt was up but laying in bed and soon the two of them were finishing yet another movie.
 cat whisperer at work
Finally when Shaina got up she made soup for us all for lunch. I made home made granola and a scrumptious banana cake then watered the garden while I weeded and raked the island in the afternoon. I also planted, in the pots, my 7 spirea which are suffering terribly in the recent heat being in pots. All the girls rode at just after 4 with Shaina sneaking off early to go to work at the Station from 5-10. I threw in a pork roast too just before she left.
When Sheldon got home from work he hit the computer. I noticed the horses pushed down a rail which had a broken bolt so Britt, Sheldon and I rustled them back in while he replaced the bolt. Supper of the roast pork, roasted potatoes and peas was enjoyed before Sheldon went to move bales, I continued to weed and rake around all the trees and the 2 girls watched even more movies!
sunset with dawn settings above and sunset settings below.. either is amazing as the colors were fabulous
Shaina did not get home until 1:30,she had to work till 11 in the end and after work she went to tims and watched a movie with Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment