Tuesday 17 July 2012

449 - back to work

Day 449 found me up and off to work. Shaina was off after 11 to work the station 11:30-2:30 then target 4-9. I am not sure what Britt and Tessa did for the morning but both of them went to the berry pick to make some cash at 1. Sidewalk pour was postponed until tomorrow and now until Thursday morning as they are forecasting rain tomorrow :-(

I stopped to pay my vet bill and get more cartrophen for Diego on my way home at lunch time then did accounting and blog viewing before heading back to town with the girls for my massage at 3:15. I dropped the girls with Shaina as they were all going to get piercings done. Turns out this guy wanted $130 plus tax to piece 2nd ear holes for Britt so she opted out. Shaina and Tessa went ahead but Tessa did faint after getting hers done. Shaina dropped the girls off at Bangles to wait until I was done. I was done and paying waiting for Sheldon to arrive for his next but he text he had to work late. So the girls and I went and got groceries and headed to the ranch. They went to relax while I slowly started tacos for supper.


Finally at 6:30 Sheldon got home and we all enjoyed them before he went out to move the rest of the bales off the field. He also watered a few trees and putzed around emptying troughs and water totes. Our one neighbor got his 98 bales which left 104 along the road. I did non exciting house cleaning and Britt and Tessa went out for a ride just after 9. Shaina went out with Jenna after work at 9 till 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment