Thursday 19 July 2012

451 - Calaway park day

Day 451 started out gorgeous and continued thru the day reaching 27. I was off early to work while the girls slept in. Shaina had to be at the Station for training again by 11:30-2. At noon I stopped and grabbed more groceries trying to anticipate food we will need for our stay in a chalet bunkhouse then home to the ranch. Sheldon got news that they are again pushing off our sidewalk pour for tomorrow but they say now for sure Saturday. This may change our plans to go to Waterton :-( dam that cement and rain forecast!
my Williams Sonoma goodies I got yesterday finally but lucky me, they were all half price. Thanks Sharon for the gift card! They will come in handy

Tessa was watching movies so I made hamburger soup, always a family favorite, adding herbs from my garden :-) I also gave Diego his 5 week shot, a day early. At two I ran to Olson's to pickup Britt who was covered in mud from the girls rafting in a slough. Back home to shower quick, Shaina was home from work. All the girls ate soup and by 3pm headed out picking Hannah and Brandon up on their way to Calaway park.

Sheldon had a couple beers, some soup and a nap after work :-) then he went out around 8 and set a bale at our gate to advertise hay for sale. I hand washed the dreaded pot stack that had piled up and then successfully fixed the flash issue on my camera with contact spray Sheldon had in the garage. YES!!
The Calaway group got home around 8 too, Shaina, Brandon and Tessa went back to town for Chinese food and wing night at the station. Britt ate soup and disappeared to her room after taking kitties out for play time. Diego is getting much better with them not trying to bat them. Sheldon hit the bed at 9:30 to watch TV. The girls came home
here is a photo Britt just snapped on her ipod, very good color and composition

No comments:

Post a Comment