Monday 30 July 2012

462 - clean up day July 30

Day 462 was clean up day. The weather was lovely yet again. I was out watering and pruning in my garden while Sheldon putzed around. I started laundry, and cleaning the house including vacuuming. Britt was up around 10:30 but I had to force Shaina up after lunch.
Around 1 Sheldon went to town for more rails but took longer than planned. I weeded the island while continuing to tidy up and water trees. Shaina did bottle collection and put chairs away and picked up after the 6 dogs this w/e, she was fairly busy :-)
Around 3:30 Amanda and Asher came out to retrieve their goodies I had found including dog food, bike, cooler, food etc and joined us for a frozen lemonade. She also did Shaina's hair before she left for work at 4:30. Sheldon arrived home around 3:30 too and unloaded his rails as he came up the drive, Asher and I took him a lemonade on the quad.


For supper we cooked all on the barbeque as the 28 degree day was too hot to cook inside. Steel head trout, fresh beets and Sheldon's favorite zucchini casserole (from our garden) were on the menu. Britt fed the 2 skinny horses while Sheldon moved gravel up to the garage pad so I could finally return to parking in the  garage. He also ran over to help Rhonda with a travel trailer issue she had. I had a quick shower then updated accounting and blog. Shaina stayed in after work for sleepover at Jenna's.

No comments:

Post a Comment