Thursday 26 July 2012

458 - grad photos

Day 458 found Diego and myself having disrupted sleep. The coyotes were terrible last night taunting him and creating a real fuss. The poor guy was on duty all night long hardly sleeping. Being a light sleeper I was right along with him :-(.  Finally Sheldon scared off the culprits before heading to work and he and I got a few hours of shut eye before I headed to work.

On my way home from work I stopped and picked up yet more groceries. Britt was enjoying another great summer day but cleaned windows and a few other chores. Shaina harrowed the fat field before heading in to get her hair dyed and done fancy. This afternoon I am taking grad photos for Shaina and 6 of her friends. We started just after Shaina got home around 2:30 and finished just after 5. Britt came along as my helper and we hit 5 different shoot locations and got some really fun photos. Shaina quickly got dressed for work at the station and was off to town just after 5:30.

























Back at the ranch Sheldon was enjoying a cold beer sitting on the deck. Britt made the entire supper of fried chicken, sauteed broccoli and cauliflower along with fried potatoes, it was delicious. Mom and Mya arrived around 7 to enjoy supper with us. The rest of the night was spent visiting, uploading photos and relaxing. Britt and Hannah went for another bike ride, such athletes. Shaina arrived home after 10:30 with Mya waiting to see her.





 grandma picked 3 buckets raspberries which disappeared very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment