Tuesday 24 July 2012

456 - doctor appointments for LA

Day 456 started eventful when Sheldon was called to work at 1 am, he got home just after 3 am so slept in a bit before heading to work. I headed to work and grabbed usual teas for Tuesday at Tims. At noon I made yet another trek to Calgary. I am pretty sure we have made the trip to there or father each day for the last 3 weeks and hopefully today is last day for a week or so.

First stop was at a 1 pm appointment with a new naturopath, Dr Melina Roberts in the far NW. She did an hour of testing and it seems I have issues with corn and soy as well as lymphatic and liver congestion along with heavy metal toxicity which contributes to the itchy skin. Finally a solid diagnosis and treatment underway. Next week, on my not to be too soon trip in I will have darkfield microscopy (live blood analysis) as well as an IV heavy metal test.  Then I scooted off to the Glenmore Landing Vein Clinic however I was early (like 2:15 and appt at 3:30) so called coach Lesley to meet me for lunch and a beverage. It was a quick catchup and then I was off for my appointment. First was ultrasounds taking on both legs, then wait for the doctor who once I was in and after much detailed information and review we went ahead with injection treatment. Once done just after 5, I hung my legs elevated for 5 minutes then changed into compression stockings, paid my bill and I was on my way home. Wait, I also picked up Latisse, an eye lash growth serum to try from them as well.

Once home, I found Britt had harrowed much of the fields and more of chore list but also she whipped up my favorite flapper pie!! Mighty impressive. She also told me she cooked up a sausage with cheese and perogies like we saw demonstrated at Costco yesterday. I told her she is going to be the new chef in this house!


nice support hose

Shaina too had crossed off a few chores before heading to work at target 1-4 then the Station from 5-?. After she was having movie night and sleepover with Kaylin and then babysits Asher tomorrow.

Sheldon did not get home until after me. After work her went to donate blood which took 1 hour and 45 minutes start to finish. And I thought I had it bad waiting at the vein clinic, not! He also stopped to by his new Stihl weed eater.
 did not work to start so back to the garage, apparently reading the manual got it going fine!
He chopped the weeds in the pastures and then I went out and helped do under all the evergreen trees. Britt watched TV for the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment