Wednesday 25 July 2012

457 - mowing and leveling yet again

Day 457 was a ground hog back to work day. So very unexciting day. At noon I ran a few errands including getting my door paint re-shook but they suggested not to paint until weather is stabilized so I grabbed color samples for front door to decide from.
 swatches I grabbed but of course not true to color on monitors or camera
 narrowed to these then below.. dark eggplant, bit lighter and a chocolate cherry??? ideas??

On the way home I finally picked up the mail, it had been sometime. Once home I found Britt catching up on TV series on the computer. I grabbed some lunch, put my legs up and read the mail. Then I headed out to work in garden and mow lawn for a few hours. Britt picked up the rail ends for me too. Once home form work, Sheldon read mail then came out to help me by weed eating more evergreen areas and areas needing it. Then he leveled the ground around the house and island circle yet again.



I was in the house preparing supper when Shaina got home at 6 from sitting Asher. She quickly did some errands before Brandon arrived to take her to supper and Batman movie. We enjoyed delicious fresh beets and sauteed beet tops (thanks Coreena), sauteed zucchini and sole with all veggies and herbs from my garden or Coreena's.

After supper, Hannah was dropped off with her bike and her and Britt went for a bike ride while Sheldon went back out to water trees and fertilize while I washed up all the pots and pans and updated the blog. Britt and Hannah rode for over 1 1/2 hours approx 20km, came back and played with kitties before having a milkshake! Hannah was picked up just after 10 and we all relaxed and headed to bed except Shaina who got home at 1:20!

No comments:

Post a Comment