Sunday 4 November 2012

559 - time change & toilet roll

day 559 awoke to blazing sunshine! It was fabulous to see not a cloud in the sky and nothing but sunshine. Sheldon and I were up at 10:30 only to soon realize the time had changed last night and it was actually an hour earlier! Fall time change is so much easier on the body than spring.

I spent the morning updating the blog as well as moving Ruby around the house to test areas. At 11, Stouts dropped Shelby off for a visit before I ran her to work at 12:30. This forced Britt up and once in town we ran to Wal-mart quick before returning to the ranch. Shaina was now up and her and Gail went for a ride. When I asked who Gail was riding, she said "Pepper, everyone needs a horse like Pepper!" Agreed, he is a great all round horse. I started the third coat on the stools since the streaky look was driving me crazy.
Sheldon worked on creating a small insulated kitty house to put in the shed in hopes of moving them back to the cat house for the winter to stop any pee in the garage. He ran Britt to town to work for 3 then watched a movie he previously fell asleep in.
I continued to finish spare room closet and vacuum that room then peruse the internet for more information on chalk paint and my blogs I follow. Shaina headed to the city at around 5 to have her first sleepover at Kaylin's new apartment. Both are off tomorrow so doing some shopping while I babysit Asher.
Sheldon cooked fish and rice for supper and made a salad and I made this scrumptious balsamic vinaigrette dressing!! The above beet pickles are from Costco and so good. We ate late at 7 then I put a layer of finishing wax on my stools at 7:30 taking only about 1/2 hour to apply. Sheldon installed our toilet paper holder finally at 8, then main floor towel holder and the half bath hook.
 
Stouts were kind enough to pickup Britt from work and bring her home around 9:30. Around 10 the warm wind picked up, it has been above temperatures all day but now it is dripping faster and they forecast a warm day tomororw.

No comments:

Post a Comment