Tuesday 13 November 2012

568 - sunny trip to Hanna

Day 568 was fairly uneventful. The usual work and school for Sheldon, Britt and I, Shaina babysat Asher and worked Target. I grabbed tea for work girls and worked thru lunch in order to leave early for one of the last few dentist trips to Hanna.

I stopped quick to get Booster Juice's for our drive since it was national customer appreciation day where you got a 2nd one for .99! Then picked up Britt and I drove the way there while she did homework. Amazingly we did to get rain or hail, just sunshine for once. A quick adjustment and chat with Dr Dave and we were back on the road home with Britt driving after we had a quick snack at A&W.

After work Sheldon loaded a bale for a guy just after I called to remind him he had a massage with Cassandra at 6. Britt and I were home just after 6:30. Dr Dave told her in 3 weeks if they are where she wants her teeth to be they can take impressions and the following week removed the clear brackets and insert her retainer. She is thrilled. Sheldon picked up a booster juice after his massage and brought me the bonus, what a lucky day for me!!

We then watched The Amazing Spider Man which was another long movie but it was entertaining. Shaina was home just after 9 but headed to her room for the night until she came to snuggle in the night for a bit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment