Monday 12 November 2012

567 - shopping day spree


Day 567 was another day off school in honor of Remembrance day. Funny I did not think of this when I planned my shopping day. Shaina got offered a chance to work so stayed home, Britt and I were up and off to town just after 10. We picked up Amanda and Asher and headed for Cross Iron Mills shopping center.
 Britt trying chairs at a new dining set :-)

First stop was Costco for gifts, this is where the enlightenment hit me that half the city was shopping today!! Next stop Lowes for a replacement composter, last one in stock whew. After searching for a bit we found a parking spot at the mall and began the rest of our shopping spree. Even though it was super busy I managed to load up on many of the items I was searching for.

Just after 4 we loaded up and headed home dropping Amanda and Asher off at 5, filled with gas (cheap at 105.9..who thought I would ever say that about gas) then got home just after 5:30. Sheldon came home soon after having stayed at work late again to solve an issue.

After supper we watched Transformers 3: Dark of the moon.  It was very good but over 2 1/2 hours long. Shaina arrived home at 11 after being stuck yet again with her non winter tired car :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment