Sunday 11 November 2012

566 - Happy Remembrance day

Day 566 awoke when Kaylin brought Lexi up to pee. I heard her for a bit and kept thinking I should get up but soon she was quiet so I think I drifted a bit until I heard bottles clanking around 9. Upon investigation I found her in the office checking out the wine!! Yes Kaylin did not secure the baby gate well and she had been roaming the house for probably half hour leaving a few present piles around the house (5 to be exact) but no piddles. She did leave little teeth marks in my turquoise leather stool. Lesson learned.. never trust a quiet puppy unless you checked the gate yourself :-)



Today is Remembrance Day and we are blessed to live in a country with so much freedom thanks to our brave soldiers who continue to risk their lives for us and others in the world. Thank you to all past and present!

Sheldon started a fire and coffee and we enjoyed a baileys coffee by a fire entertained by the wild puppy. Britt was up at 11:30 after a really good sleep.Of course the other two slept much later. Just before noon Sheldon ventured out to recover a board or two he checked out yesterday to make a coffee table.
He was back fairy soon saying not really what we are needing, he grabbed his gun and ventured out to try a few other buildings and check coyotes, He has seen a few each day on his ventures. He arrived back just before 2 as Kaylin headed back to the city. Britt worked at 3 so was dropped off then a quick stop at Paetz's to pick up fry pan and a sample of wontons leaving them a sample of the almond banana bread and some movies to watch.

Once back home, Sheldon and I finished watching Red Lights which was ok then we started Bowfinger finishing after supper. Funny Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy

Shaina spent most of the day in bed under the weather.. self inflicted weather :-) she did join Sheldon and I for roast pork supper though after I said I made mashed potatoes. Sheldon picked up Britt from work just after 10, he headed to bed while she and I watched Step Up Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment