Wednesday 7 November 2012

562 - numbers go on the stools

Day 562 - was biting cold wind but only 0 degrees up and down. After work at about 3 I stopped at the bank before heading to Home Hardware to chat with my paint expert. I bought a polyester brush to try with the chalk paint hoping for a smoother finish.
I had to stop and stare then take a snap of the upside down Christmas tree, it actually looks very pretty! Our Home Hardware carries the nicest decor items I have seen in a hardware store.

I also grabbed some cat food and litter before picking Britt up just after 4 from having Amanda trim her hair at Bangles and we headed home.
Mom sent me a picture of Mya on Halloween, she is the cute little pink fairy!

After a delicious supper of jumbo prawns, salad and noodles Shaina cut Sheldon's hair then he and Britt finished Prometheus on my boss's advice. I updated the blog and hand painted numbers on my stools.


the layout of my numbers, the font is Harrington which I love in 500 pt
the hand painting process using acrylic paints and below the finished numbers painted on, tomorrow I will put on finishing wax then allow to dry and buff and they are chalk project number one done!!

Shaina headed to town about 8:45 to celebrate a friends birthday and sleepover at Emily's. Along with her 4 jobs on the go, her goal is to spend time with her friends before taking off on her "down under" adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment