Thursday 8 November 2012

563 - Lexi for a sleepover

Day 563 was a snow filled day I dropped Brit as school and worked a whole day. We had lunch out as a bon voyage for Martin my boss who is off to Maui then Australia to check out his new job offer and wont be back till December.

At 3:30 I met Kaylin at the vets to see about Lexi's "smoker cough" After a thorough exam, ear cleaning and nail trim and a few medications she was good to go. I took her home while Kaylin headed to work. Britt work after school and Shaina worked too. I arrived home at 4:30 just minutes before Sheldon. The snow was still coming down so we enjoyed a beverage and relaxed. I applied was to the top of the stools over the numbers as well.

 yes it is Mo-vember in our house

At quarter to 8 we went out in the snow and drove slowly to town to have our first couple infared sauna before picking up Britt from work just after 8:30. We also stopped to get Brooke for a sleepover. Shaina drove safely and slowly home from work at 10 and Kaylin arrived at 1 staying the night due to the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment