Saturday 17 November 2012

572 - KD wins Horse of the Year!

Day 572 had an early start, Britt was up getting ready for work in our room since Dale and Stacie were in the girls bathroom getting ready to go shopping. Sheldon ran her in for work at 8 then came back just before Dale and Stacie headed for the city with a go cup full of coffee I had made them. I had taken out bacon for breakfast but they were gone before I could cook it so I made it and had bacon and tomato sandwiches, yummy!

I spent the morning uploading another 250 pictures to the photo site while Sheldon napped on couch then in bed. Shaina was up and off to meet Gail to go shopping around 11. Travis stopped by just after 12:30, he was planning to do some work at Stouts but the wrong parts changed that plan. He visited till we had to leave for town at 2 to have our infared sauna before picking Britt up from work at 3.

The day was above zero like it has been all week and so sunny. In town there was water melting everywhere. Back at the ranch Dale's had stopped to get other vehicle and headed back to Oyen with their flooring and treasures. Sheldon and I both showered quick to remove any toxins however I did not sweat today in the sauna so may need to drink more water next time. Sheldon did make up for my lack of though. I then loaded up the last of my photos to date , another 83 (at least I hope so.. this does not include the last year of house progress, that will be another time) for a total of 1576 which is a few but at the sale price of .08 each I saved lots :-)

Britt went out to clean Bird's wound that seems to be healing really well although she is worried we should have Dr Julie come in case it impedes her movement. I think she looks as graceful as always when she runs. We could not make last nights Polocrosse awards night with both girls working and Dale and Stacie staying but heard today that KD won horse of the year!! Congrats to her.
I threw in a roasting chicken for supper as Sheldon spent yet more time resting on the couch. Travis came back out later to join us for supper and movies. We watched The Double then Shaina got home from shopping and lobster supper with Brandon and joined us to watch The Cabin in the Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment