Tuesday 20 November 2012

575 - holy cold snap!! Enclave back

Day 575 was a shocker, the temperature was melting all night taking most of the snow but early in the am the fog rolled in and dropped like a stone from plus 5 to minus 7! with a wind!! YUCK!! Britt and I drove the rental car to town for the last time stopping for the mail before dropping her at school. I then had to go fill it up and take to dropoff and get my enclave!!
 goodbye Chevy Impala, 305 km were enough for me
the Buick enclave all back together :-)

I then filled my car and grabbed teas for the girls at work. I left at 2 and ran errands... dropping toiletries off at the womens shelter from Amanda, Kaylin, Coreena and me. Stopping at Sobey's and finally getting the kisselkraut Dr Dave suggested as best probiotic and digestion aid.
A quick check at Shoppers for gift ideas then to load up on groceries, just as I was leaving town I remembered a parcel card from the mail so off to the parcel depot to find it was Shaina's diploma. Now I could head home just before Britt got home off the bus.

Quiet night for us 2, she spent it in the TV room of course watching PVR shows and gossip girl while I did computer work, had a bath and read. There was a simple supper of rotisserie chicken and fried chow mein noodles. Shaina worked her usual two Tuesday jobs then went to Cluny for a hot tub before coming home later.
 looks like these toes need a pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment