Tuesday 28 August 2012

491 - Kaylin buys a new SUV

Day 491 was a busy day. I headed to work leaving the girls to sleep in. Shaina headed to work at golf course for 10:30-2 then station 5:30-9. Britt hosed & fed horses then rode KD. I was busy at work after grabbing teas for Coreena and I and dropping a visor at McDonalds thru the drive-thru, first time I was ever paid out a window :-) I left work a bit early to come and grab Britt who was just getting out of the shower at 12. I drug the new barbeque out of the back of the Buick to make room dropping it on my toe.. GRRRR.

Britt grabbed a brush and clothes and jumped in as we made out way back to town grabbing Sheldon at the recycle depot where he was helping Gary unload. The next stop was to get Kaylin and Asher. Once they were loaded in it was off to the city. We actually made good time so we all went into Market Mall. I stopped right inside at the perfume counter and ended up finding a beautiful perfume using my recently found Xmas cash.



Sheldon and I headed to Dr Roberts while the girls and Asher shopped. I had my followup which was all progress and new supplements. Sheldon had his live blood and IV chelation. During his appointments I ran back to the mall and paid for all Britt's back to school clothes. Sheldon was finished at 3:30 which found us all loading up and racing across the city to Universal Ford where we had a date with a fellow about a car.

Kaylin has been searching for some time now wanting a new used car. She and Sheldon test drove a Ford Escape and Jeep Compass. She was torn between the 2 liking parts of each but not a whole. This lead to the looking at a NEW escape and her coming out of the financing approval office buying it! She was beyond excited the entire way home. She bought a black 2012 Escape XLT with remote start, Sirius radio, sun roof and much more. They will detail and fill with gas and have ready tomorrow.

We arrived back at Paetz's at 7 dropping Asher and Kaylin off then headed home. I tidied up as Craig's and his sister were hoping to stop out. We cooked up a fancy hot dog and veggie supper as we were all starving. At 8:30 Matt and Marrissa dropped by to exchange generators and visited until 10:30. Diego always has fun when his buddy Oscar comes for a play date. Shaina stayed after work to go out with Kate and Emily for wings and got home at 1:45 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment