Thursday 6 September 2012

500 - front door paint

Day 500.. holy cow, hard to believe! Anyway I mentioned I will try and shorten the posts as I know our daily doings are really only of interest to our parents. :-)
I love ironstone!! This little jug Sheldon dug out of the rafters of the old Fry farmhouse about 30 years ago. I had a succulent in it but transplanted it so I could have it on the counter to hold pens.

Today I chose the paint color for the front door, bought it and the primer and now just need to get on it,... so I gathered the supplies and TSP cleaned the door before taping it all off. Then it was time to get started.
 all washed and taped
 my budding photographer has such great composition..hmmmm

what you think?

Home off the bus Britt hosed horses getting the entire scab off Bird's wound. Shaina spent the day sleeping n and shopping in the city with Jenna but they arrived home at 4:30 and she cooked supper. She headed to work at the golf course at 6.
After supper, Sheldon watered trees, I tidied up and Britt practiced with pepper for this weekends extreme cowboy trail challenge.
 wound on day 23

 side passing over a wooden wire spool then she stood on it
 travel thru the plastic tubing, grab the javelin
 and put in middle of spool
 Sheldon weed eating with help from Bird, she is like Diego, curious and needs to see what is happening
 after a intricate weave thru trees pattern it was up over the long berm
then backed thru evergreens, lead change figure 8 in the pasture then up on the taller mound, sprint around well head then trot to gate and walk home.. good job Pepper
quick snap of doors as they dried
pretty sunset with mountains glowing

No comments:

Post a Comment