Monday 17 September 2012

511 - The Midwife of Venice

Day 511 found me up early checking Britt was up and ready for bus. I started a new book, The Midwife of Venice last night at 10 and read till 1:30. After she got on the bus, which forget her yet again and had to come back, I finished the book.
 

I headed to Calgary at 11 taking many shop stops but forgot my Costco card so did not load up there :-) I did get some bathroom towel and toilet paper holders, lets see if they work.

Shaina slept then hosed Bird before heading into work around 3:30. She worked till 9 then went to the city with a friend and stayed at Kaylin's.

I arrived home at 4. Britt soon after on the bus. After a 3 day hiatus, Bird got a good hosing in the sunshine. Sheldon got to work on the deck once home from work after grabbing more supplies since he left truck at scaffold rental place this am.


Kaylin joined us for wild salmon supper, retrieved clothes from Shaina's closet and headed home around 8. Now that it is getting dark by 8:30 we are all usually in bed watching TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment