Saturday 29 September 2012

523 - lazy sunny saturday

Day 523 was a fairly laid back day. I was up at 9 but after taking all my supplements and doing a few things began to suffer the flu my boss brought to work. It was to be another polox day but I needed to stay close to the house. Sheldon worked on his last year of farming accounting AKA Ag Stability as well as GST.

Shaina headed out for the first of two jobs for the day for 10. I spent the afternoon collecting seeds from my garden and pulling out more plants, then I trimmed tees for a couple hours.(willing them to come back the whole time) Britt ended up going to the city with McKenzie's shopping later in the afternoon and Kaylin driving her home around 5:30 after a big i-phone fiasco. Sheldon went to town in the afternoon to exchange boards, wash his trucks and few other errands. Once back he worked on fat pen wind break.
 here is finished in skinny pen
and him working on fat pen

At 6 another roofer came to do a quote. I created a scrumptious steak supper and enjoyed yet another great sunset!
Shaina stayed in at Kaylin's as Kate was home for the w/e and they all went out. Britt took in a party at Carseland being picked up after 11 and dropped back home by 1:30 by a friends dad.I started a new book tonight, The City of Bones, and read fairly late yet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment