Wednesday 26 September 2012

520 - naturopath appt

Day 520 found Britt and I beetling off to school and work then at noon I headed to the ranch to meet Sheldon and we were off to view 3 metal shops to get a good idea on size in real life. We saw a finished 56WX104LX18H and it was lovely, then we saw a shell of 60WX104LX18H (the same size we had quoted) as well as a 50WX150LX20H. This was enlightening for sure.
latisse is amazing for length, I only use twice a week


Then we were off to see the naturopath for Sheldon's followup at 3:30. Seems his plan is to do 7 more food sensitivity eliminations to start. Next stop was Costco. We loaded our cart not the usual fill but a few things we needed. I had been forgetting my rebate check and finally had it with me, it was for $317.14 and can you believe our cart total as $317.06!!! I even got .08 change and a free cart load!! Darn I should have bought a lottery ticket.

Sheldon went to fill with gas dropping me at Superstore to try and find sheep cheese..hmmm nope but I did get more rice noodle and about 6 flavors of goat cheese for Sheldon. A quick stop at Booster Juice to revive us and we headed to Langdon to pickup 2 items I purchased off the garage sale. Finally we drove around by Stouts to pickup Britt who was dropped there after the bus missed our stop yet again.


Back at the ranch it was the dreaded unloading of Costco goods and coming up with supper. We decided on salad as I had stocked up. Britt hosed Bird and then it was TV night. Shaina was home early like 9 from babysitting Asher then hitting the city with Emily shopping.



My salad on left (orange is sweet potato not cheese folks) Sheldon's on right he had tons of fruit and pepperoni hidden under yet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment