Tuesday 25 September 2012

519 - 1/2 done slabs on the wind break fence

Day 519 was a hazy and increasing windy day. Britt and I were off to work and school and Shaina was off to 2 jobs a bit later starting at 11 at the golf course and ending at 9 at Target. After work I stopped at Totem to get a substantial refund as they overcharged us $410 on our lower deck!! Seems the squeaky wheel pays off. (They charged for 5 cases of deck anchors instead of 5 and being a package price it was not listed individually) I then ran to Walmart to grab items.

Britt arrived home off the bus just after I got home and Sheldon was right behind us both. He and I enjoyed a cold beer while Britt put the horses back in the winter pen. She then retreated to her basement while I blogged and continued the search for accommodations to St Lucia. Sharon and I narrowed down to these 3.
choice 1 harbor 17
choice 2 harbor 12
choice 3 harbor 5

Sheldon ventured out in the dismal weather to work on putting the slabs up. It sure went quick.
 to start
after about an hour, first shelter basically done other than a few more nails to pound
then he came in for supper around 6:30 just as it started to drizzle but not for long :-(, man do we need moisture. After supper I did health spending accounting.. boring! while Britt trimmed Sheldon's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment