Sunday 16 September 2012

510 - lower deck starts

Day 510 allowed us to sleep in till 10. Shaina stayed in town and Britt was staying over at Brookes. After letting the horses out to graze I enjoyed my tea on the front deck, what a beautiful morning.

I cleaned out the horse trough scrubbing it out and taking out the scum, this will make you happy right Mom?
seems the stuffed puppy Kaylin got Diego has officially died.. RIP pink puppy

Sheldon started the barbeque lower deck.
 after taking the scaffolding down
 before
 before
 measure
 and lay boards
 as far as the day progressed for the deck

Travis stopped out for a visit

With only 4 tomato plants I have quite a harvest, today I made homemade tomato sauce for supper as well as bruschetta. It was also a baking day for me, I made oat bread which was scrumptious but sadly not on Sheldon's list of foods to eat as I used spelt flour.






As well as a double batch of granola. Sheldon eats this daily.

After supper, I made another batch of tomato sauce while Sheldon continued on the deck. Both girls are working till 8 Britt got a ride home with Olsens at 8:30.Shaina came home later taking in the Wheat kings hockey game after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment