Friday 14 September 2012

508 - 27 degrees Sept 14

Day 508 was a gorgeous day, cloud free and warm. I was up early making sure Britt was on the bus.

For me, it was a day of cleaning, gardening and included a massage and errands in town. I dropped an overnight bag at Brooke's as Britt is going to initiation tonight after work and then sleeping over at Brooke's.

peony I got from Sharon and planted in the planter

I took more pictures for insurance, here is one of the fascia damage
and after saying a couple times don't leave bagged garbage out I come home to find this.. and I am 99.9% sure the culprit was Miss Coco.. the garbage hound
 
I picked up my glasses even tried them out... seems to help but don't try to watch TV while reading!

Sheldon stopped just after 10 to grab his clubs and spent the day golfing at Speargrass just south. What a lovely day for that. He was home by 7
Diego and his equine friends hanging in the fire pit area

Shaina was up ans off early, working the golf course 7-10 am then the station 5-9 but ended on a bad note when an angry rude man yelled and swore at her when his salad was slow. He demanded free food and when he paid the bill for his wife's food which was $15.49, he gave Shaina the exact amount! I told her the world is full of angry assholes who feel they can try to make others feel as miserable as they are inside.
Britt has been initiated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment