Tuesday 18 September 2012

512 - windows 7 course

Day 512 was a busy day, I was off early getting to town at 8 am to buy new bowl off the online garage sale, make a deposit at the bank and drop off book at library all before my all day course on windows 7 starting at 8:30!

B worked after school but Sheldon picked her up when he ran to town after work to get another board and chinese food for supper. They were home about 5:45
I harvested last of tomatoes and pulled plants while watering flower/garden Britt hosed and rode the 2 injured ones, first time since the accident Aug 14

 Bird healing up
 big love



 the kitties think they are part of the herd


 below is my new bowl and another picking of tomatoes from my garden


Shaina worked today then stayed in to got to Tims and watch movies with Brandon

I posted our dining table in hopes of selling so I can purchase this :-)
Sheldon worked on the deck after supper while we girls were busy with garden and horses and taking pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment