Wednesday 19 September 2012

513 - deck progress

Day 513 found Britt and I heading to work and school. I grabbed teas at Tims and enjoyed my work morning. For lunch, Coreena and I had delicious lettuce wraps which fit my healthy new lifestyle. I wanted to snap a photo but ate them too fast.

After work I arrived home around 2 and proceeded to garden, water gate planters and spend time cleaning up the pet cemetery. Back at the house I did some computer work including setting up and unlocking a iphone for Britt.

After hours of research, I narrowed out trip to St Lucia down to a few villas.. OK 7 and tonight even more, 1 for part of the trip in the south called Tree house and one for part in the middle, Mango Beach at Margiot Bay
this is the deck as it was finished last night

After school Britt putzed around feeding horses and such before Brooke came out about 5:15, they tacked up and rode over to Olsens to ride with Hannah and 2 fellows. They made it home just before dark. Sheldon worked on the deck after work, He and I ate tacos and the girls at when they were back in then they watched TV until Brooke was picked up at 9:30.


Shaina worked today at 11 and was home at 11:30! This busy girl is really socking away travel money, way to go Shaina Lee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment