Tuesday 11 September 2012

505 - 4 weeks since hail storm

Day 505 it has been 4 weeks since the wicked hail storm but we have sure seen wind and storms since. Today marks 11 years since 9-11 :-(

 some of our new favorite calcium drinks, my favorite is the far right, coconut almond combo
today I harvested the red orange and few big green tomatoes off my 4 plants just in case the frost warnings hit our area soon.

It was another busy day of work school and jobs for all. I also went to the eye doctor and it seems it has been over 15 years since I was at one, opps. Anyway as I anticipated I need reading glasses so was fitted up and have the lenses on order. Soon I will be hawk eyed night reader.
my  lattisse eyelashes

After work Sheldon loaded 5 bales and delivered to the customer nearby. Oh how we wished we had a 2nd hay crop to cut bale and sell but there will be next year.

After an amazing jumbo shrimp supper, I hosed Bird and fed her and Julio as Britt was at work. Yesterday was the first day in a month she was not hosed at least once during the day. As I was heading across the pasture and the dogs bounded along beside me I chuckled when I was haltering Bird and the 2 kittens scampered by. They are so social and have to be right int he action at all times!

Shaina worked 1-9 at Target and was kind enough to pick up Britt form work at 9 and stayed to pick up Shelby at 9:45 from her job at Sobey's.

Neighbors came for the evening to talk abut building and see the house. They are hoping to start a build in spring. But the big news for us is we booked flights to St Lucia in January!!! Yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment