Wednesday 3 October 2012

527 - sprinkles of snow!!! :-( Oct 3

Day 527 was a cooler wet day. Britt and I made our usual trek to town then after lunch I dropped eggs at Amanda's and headed home. At the ranch I tried to sketch out a barn plan and did accounting for a bit, Shaina arrived home and decided she wanted hamburger soup for supper and would like to learn how so I thawed her some burger and helped her whip up a pot. She worked on organizing her room while I sorted winter gear to donate to the family crisis shelter and organize our closets. There was a brief skiff of snow that came down around 3:30 but thankfully it passed and the sun even came out for supper time.
crazy Jenkins balancing on the rocking chair back trying to convince me he is an indoor cat

Once home from work Sheldon tried on a few items I had for him to decide on then had a beer and continued on his anniversary speech. Britt worked after school so she never did get home to try hers on but will later. I also had sketched out my portion of the proposed shop.
Brandon joined us for supper just after 6 then they headed to Cluny to hot tub at 7. Sheldon went to get Britt from work at 9 but seems it took her 40 minutes to close out the till so they did not get home till 10! Shaina was home by 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment