Wednesday 10 October 2012

534 - skiff of snow Oct 10

Day 534 was a cool dreary breezy day. Britt woke up sick so stayed in bed but caught a ride into school with Shaina on her way to babysit Asher at 11:30. I bought teas on my way as the weather definitely called for a warm tummy tea. Once thru the line I found the jacked up white truck in front of me had paid my total so I paid it forward and got the car behind me. I love those surprises and paying it forward!! Work was fairly busy but at noon I rushed to see Amanda who tinted my lovely long Latisse eyelashes, thanks sister!!

Next was a quick stop to pick up another item I bought on the online garage sale, a glass decanter I hope to use for dish soap.  I arrived a bit early for my reiki massage appointment at 1. It was the first time I have ever had reiki and found it very relaxing but quite different from regular massage. It was drizzly when I headed to get eyelashes done and by the time massage was over after 2 it was starting to sleet. By 4 it was starting to actually be snow :-(

I started a cozy fire and updated the blog and did some accounting. Britt arrived home from school and rested as did Sheldon once he got home from work. Our renters gave notice they bought a house and will be moving.. joy, I love being a land lord when it comes to showing and securing tenants, not. :-)
For supper I cooked a warm comfy meal of wild salmon, brown rice, sprouted bean trio and sauteed zucchini. It was very delicious. After babysitting Shaina went to a movie with a friend. By 7 the snow actually had made small drifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment