Tuesday 9 October 2012

533 - another trip to the city

Day 533, Sheldon drove to work as today we have naturopathic appointments for him, Kaylin and myself. After dropping Britt at school I was off to work. At noon I stopped to grab groceries on my way to the ranch. I spent the next couple hours tidying up the garden and front steps preparing for the impending winter. The day however turned out to be gorgeous.

Kaylin and Asher arrived just before 3 so we loaded him up in the Buick and Sheldon jumped in and we were on our way by 3:15. It was entertaining to have Mr Asher with us as he loved the box of toys at the doctors. We all had our appointments and Sheldon even went shoe shopping alone. We joined him and grabbed a jugo juice before sprinting home but not before filling up with gas first.


Back at the ranch by 6:30, we found Britt had hosed Bird and did other pet care. Kaylin and Asher went home and we made a healthy salad for supper, each making their own creation. Shaina had gotten her hair done today by Auntie A then worked at the Target till 9.
 my salad with spinach, avocado, kohlrabi and berries topped with my favorite balsamic/oil dressing
Sheldon's with corn chips, spinach, avocado, turkey, bruschetta goat cheese & tomato topped with my yummy dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment