Sunday 28 October 2012

552 - the fog lifts late in the day

Day 552 had me up even earlier. Lexi slept in our room in the middle of the bed in her kennel but was up at 5 am with her respiratory ailments. Water and a walk and to much energy had me put her in the play area at 5:30 and she slept till 7:30 when I had to go play and feed her then we both went back to sleep till 9! Once up I made tea, lit a fire as the fog was still socked in thick as soup and todays game was drag and tug behind on the housecoat belt.

At 10:30 we woke up Sheldon, OK he was awake but she made sure :-) He read his book by the fire after having breakfast while I sorted out my Scentsy order. The sleepover girls were up just before the two were picked up just before noon. We finished the Expendables 2 movie at 1:30 as the fog finally let up and the temperatures climbed above freezing. Sheldon went to organize cabinet areas as I threw an eye of round roast in for supper. I updated blog and perused some amazing photos by Clark Little
 isn't that photo amazing??
Kaylin and Aaron came out around 3 to visit with Lexi and joined us for supper then swept out the horse trailer for the big move. Shaina arrived home from working all day at Target, ate and had a nap. Sheldon ran Britt to town to work at 5 only to return with her at 5:30 saying they did not need her!! So she went for a horse ride and washed Bird.



 love these photos





 some of our winter ponies

Aaron and Kaylin headed home at 7. At around 7:30 Amanda, Craig and Asher stopped out to share some good news, Asher will be a big brother in May!!!

Shaina got up and headed for a sleepover at Emily's. They only stayed till 8:30 as I had started my self cleaning oven to go watch a movie so the house was a smelly place on the main floor. After they headed home Britt, Sheldon and I watched Cold Light of Day, it was good. Then it was time for all to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment