Wednesday 31 October 2012

555 - Happy Halloween!! closets go in

Day 555 is October 31, Happy Halloween everyone! This is the first year in 23 years we have not had a carved pumpkin and fresh pumpkin seeds and 22 since we had a wee one dressed up in costume so Lexi will have to count.

It is also closet shelves going in spare closet and girls basement bathroom. Kwik Kloset Stew arrived at 8 to start and was done after lunch. Lexi came to work and was the hit as usual. I picked up Kaylin's plants from her place and she had her walk thru and cleaning to do until 11:30 when she picked her up and headed to the ranch.
 my office mascot.. she likes Tims too..a t least the cups!

I had a meeting at work that took me thru till 2, then I stopped quick at bank, UFA and to get more beer before heading home. Back at the ranch I checked out the new shelves I started to reload the spare room closet.


  As well as build the last chrome shelving unit
Shaina was ready and off to work for 4, Kaylin got showered and ready for work at 5. Britt worked after school till 7:30 then went to Brooke's and made candy apples! Shaina gave her a ride home after she was done work at ten.

Sheldon was late getting home from work after 5, he took a bale out for the horses. I made supper and we ate late at 6:30, then he was off to meet the new tenants to do paperwork at Tims for 7. The Fog rolled in again making for a spooky and chilly Halloween night.

As I was cleaning while Lexi was sleeping there was a knock at the door and it was none other than Minnie Mouse!


















 tired puppy!
Kaylin did not get home till 1:45, getting up with the puppy is going to be a challenge :-0



No comments:

Post a Comment