Friday 26 October 2012

550 - ladies coffee morning

Day 550 started early with little miss Lexi having a sneezing fest. Britt was too delirious to care for her so it was my duty, eventually after some water and potty break she snuggled back down with me at 7 and we slept till 9! But now I was up and doing last minute tidying and trying to get dressed as I had invited some ladies over for coffee at ten. The snow was coming down softly and the fire was going making for a perfect morning for coffee and Baileys and social time.
Rhonda, Denise, Sharon and I had a great visit and I have decided we need them more often, Two hours was not enough time to catch up on everyone's kids and lives! Thanks for coming ladies and making my morning.
this is a portion of a plant I had and gave to Amanda when we were trying to move, she grew it bigger and divided into 3 plants, one for me, her and Kaylin. It was shaky for awhile but it now is sending out a new leaf!

There was no school so Britt slept in then hung around the kitchen enjoying the ladies company too. Lexi made her way around enjoying it as well. Shaina and Emily surfaced around 11:30, visited briefly and headed to their jobs.
hard to get a good picture of both the cozy fire and the snow falling softly on the horses as they eat hay but you get the idea
 snow dog.. she loves fresh snow

Kaylin popped out for a few hours to play with her puppy but had to head back to town for work about 4:15. Grama and Papa arrived home from their European vacation so stopped on way home just after Kaylin headed out passing them on her way to town. Sheldon arrived home form work and we visited in front of the fire till they headed home at 6.

I whipped up supper and after Sheldon loaded a bundle of slabs into the dump trailer and hooked up the truck for delivery tomorrow morning. He also plowed the snow drift in front of the house Shaina finds trouble driving thru :-) Once back in the house He, Britt and I started What to Expect when your Expecting but about 15 minutes into Shaina arrived home from work so we restarted it and followed it with Men in Black 3!
European goodies.. thanks Grama and Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment