Thursday 25 October 2012

549 - new massage girl & coyote down

Day 549 was another usual morning of get ready, drop Britt at school then head to work.. with Lexi :-) She was again the hit of the office and had many people take her photo on their cell phones. Kaylin came to pick her up at 11 after her morning massage.



  helping me work
I ran quick at lunch to score another garage sale find then back to work until time to head for my massage. I found a new girl, Cassandra from Simply Holistic that was very good. Heated bed with comfy cushions and relaxing ambiance. Kaylin had seen her last week and again next week and I booked Sheldon 2 appointments to.

After my massage I grabbed library books and groceries before heading home to spell off the girls for Lexi care. Kaylin came to the house to enjoy a shower where she could be penned and not get her reported as to having a pet. HAHAHA

Home from work Sheldon hit the couch, I tried to have him snuggle Lexi and keep keep her sleeping but no luck. However he had no problem going to sleep HAHAHA She played while I cleaned house tidying up for tomorrow morning ladies coffee time.
Eventually he woke and we ate supper. At about 6:20 as the sun was getting ready to go down I saw a rabbit cruise thru the horse pasture. Right behind it was a coyote, I told Sheldon as he was making his quesadilla and he scrambled to get his gun and load it. Finally once he got sighted in there was a loud bang and the coyote was no more. Coco was outside at this time and once focused saw the coyote but stayed on the deck, Diego was going crazy in the garage too. Once the gun fired I let him out to patrol the area. Shoot his outdoor presence sure keeps lots away that come close now when he retreats to his large garage house :-)
Soon after Sheldon had to run to town to show the rental house as our tenants are out as of December 1st. It is getting dark by 6:50 now, how sad! The trip to town was quick as the first people to look took it for a 2 year lease. Sheldon was home in no time. Back home he fed the horses a bale, tightened the kitchen and my bathroom sink tap then worked on putting his new glass in the skid steer door.

Shaina picked Brittany up from work at 9 and brought Emily out too for a sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment