Tuesday 16 October 2012

540 - rain finally.. day of thanks

Day 540 started with the most amazing sunrise!! It had many talking about it thru the day and posting photos, here are 2 I took with different filters.
 top is dawn and below is sunset but neither show the real vibrancy and stunning view
Soon, it was me dropping Britt at school then bags of goodies at the church for the bi annual rummage sale before heading to work. I worked thru lunch leaving work at 1 just as the rain started. I dropped mail and a box off in Kaylin's car, deposited another wad for Shaina into her travel account, picked up another online purchase then loaded up on groceries. a blue glass heart... of course it called me!!



I had to send up a little prayer of thanks when I loaded the groceries in, pushed lift gate to shut and returned the cart only to find my keys not in purse but rather in a box of groceries that stuck out just a hair to far for the door to close so it reopened!! My luck is turning around! I also had a kind lady complement my new (birthday) jeans, thanks lady with the sweet new baby. Carrelli jeans are so comfy, love them! Thanks S

The rain was slow when I arrived home after 2 but it and the wind soon picked up. The rain we need, the wind can blow away! The dreary weather called for a blazing fire.

Shaina worked at Target today 4-9 then worked out with Kaylin after. Britt was quiet only coming up from her private TV room to eat then back down. :-) For supper I used the pile of veggies I bought and made a yummy stir fry with rice noodles with a side of harvest hot dogs!!


before and after noodles added

No comments:

Post a Comment