Monday 15 October 2012

539 - Oct 15!!! fav shampoo & conditioner

Day 539 finds us at Monday,October 15!! Where has the time gone? Britt was off on the bus by 7:35 and I read for a bit before getting on with my Monday off. Nothing to exciting here.. usual cleaning laundry and such. After lunch when the sun was warm.. actually too warm once I got out there, I trimmed KD and Daisy. Of course KD was stubborn and turned it into an hour long pedicure! Daisy was a bit better. I was sore as it uses muscles you forget and since doing 2 the other day they were sore to start. After Hawk was a butt not wanting to be caught I chose to quit for the day. After watching the weather news, I should have persisted.


the foot is a work in progress, I did not get end result picture but this gives idea of my task
Britt arrived home off the bus and soon came out to ride Bird and hose her wound. Shaina was home from work around 5 and went to bed, not feeling well still. A nice hot shower felt excellent after the sweaty trims. After work, Sheldon went to donate blood and pick up the quad tire repair arriving home around 6.

Another book I am reading right now, called The Power of Self Healing lists these 25 top self healing foods we eat as much as we can.
  1.  apples
  2.  artichokes
  3.  avocados
  4.  beets
  5.  blueberries
  6.  broccoli
  7.  cherries
  8.  chicory
  9.  coconut oil
  10.  cranberries
  11.  flax seeds
  12.  garlic
  13. kale
  14. legumes
  15. nuts
  16. olive oil
  17. onions
  18. oranges
  19. red bell peppers
  20. salmon
  21. sweet potatoes
  22. tea
  23. tomatoes
  24. watercress
  25. yogurt and other fermented foods
wanted to share my new favorite shampoo and conditioner, thanks Amanda for suggesting, love the smell and all the things it is free of such as parabens and sulphates etc...  moroccanoil whose oil I have always loved and the deep conditioner too
thanks to for the eyelash tint, here I am sans any makeup, not a good closeup but you get the point

We all had a late supper at 7 before Shaina hit the tub, Britt the TV, me the computer and Sheldon headed out to put the quad tire on. Then everyone relaxed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment