Monday 29 October 2012

553 - another foggy day in the neighborhood

Day 553 started early and foggy. Little Miss Lexi was up with Britt at 6:45 as she got ready to get on the bus. The fog was thick as pea soup and stayed the entire day and night. Britt headed out on the bus and Lexi and I slept for a bit longer then were up for the day to do laundry and cleaning. Of course I lit a fire too. I also put soup bones on to simmer for the day and will make soup for supper.
today's target.. toilet paper!!

Shaina arrived home from her sleepover at 1, ate showered and then her and I went out to worm the horses being it is the full moon. It was easy doing the first 7 but Beck proved a challenge taking us on a long chase before I finally caught her. By now it was close to 4 so Shaina went in to prepare for her first shift at her new job at the Roadhouse. Saturday for Halloween party was her last Station shift. I took out a new lick it and replaced the salt and minerals in both shelters before I  came in. It felt and smelt like a ski lodge in the thick fog and fire burning.

Britt even had a nap after getting home off the bus, I had to roust her for supper! Sheldon worked on sorting stuff into his new shelves after he got home from work. After supper we watched 3 episodes of Nashville. Once home from work at 11 Shaina turned around and went hot tubbing till 1:30 am.
tuckered out puppy napping while we watch TV, she is a great movie dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment