Friday 12 October 2012

536 - No school Oct 12

Day 536 was a no school Friday and no "paid" work for me. At 9, the Telus repairman was here working on the lines and got them working but not sure how. The insurance adjuster for the horse trailer arrived around 10:30 and did his thing. The sun came out just when he finished up around 11. The day was beautiful hitting 18 degrees, and to think yesterday we had snow! Welcome to Alberta!

I threw the turkey carcass in a pot to make soup before heading out to ride with Britt. She had caught and fed Bird and Julio and decided it was so nice we should ride. I thought it was time to get Bird back under saddle. What a fantastic ride it was. Then I trimmed both their feet after while she hosed and tidied buckets before heading into shower.
 Bird was very excited to be back in action and below is her cut healing very well

Shaina headed to town for 2 jobs, first 2-5 at the golf course then 5-close at the station so she stayed in at Kaylin's since working in the morning as well.

I was back in the house around 3 meeting a gal who bought my suitcases off the garage sale site. I ran Britt into work for 4 to close, then she is sleeping over at Brooke's. The cop shop was my next stop where I had to write a statement and get the sticker for my car. That took till just before 5 but Sheldon had arrived home from work and took out chicken wings on a craving.

Once home I cooked up the shrimp I had taken out, he cooked up the wings and then we had the scrumptious steak too. Our only side was a fresh avocado but we were stuffed. However a little while later Sheldon did try my turkey soup with rave reviews.

 carnivore supper!
 

Our evening was spent enjoying a relaxing bath and catching up on hours of PVR.


No comments:

Post a Comment