Tuesday 19 June 2012

421 - shrubs go in

Day 421 was a dreary day with occasional boughts of sun and mist. The girls hurried off to school after I made cheesy eggs for "diploma breakfast". Today Shaina is writing social part B which turned out to be very hard she said. I bustled off to work, enjoying lunch out at OJ's with the gals form work and one from Calgary office. I even put in a full day today not leaving work until 3:30! Whew!

At the ranch  I went thru mail and caught up on emails.

Britt brought the bus home at 4. She proceeded downstairs as usual. Sheldon was home soon after and hit the couch and finished book number 2 in the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire.
Supper was left overs so after 7 Sheldon and I headed outside. He took tank of water to the horses while I planted asters from Auntie Mindy in the island. Once back Sheldon helped me plant the arctic willow shrubs there too. Rhonda picked Britt up and drove the girls to the movie Madagascar 3 around 7:45.



Then we moved on to the double flowering plums, blueberries and currants.




I raked the tree bases of the apple and plum trees while Sheldon tried to plan out the water system. It was actually a nice evening although 3 sides were dark threatening more rain. We came in at 10 and S had a quick shower before running to town to grab the girls from the movie, dropping Hannah off on way home. I had a shower then and cleaned it too with my magic cleaner.
then I updated the blog and submitted my polocrosse rider profile. I then hit the comfy bed to read until midnight where I did not quite finish my book, tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment