Monday 25 June 2012

427 - final day of high school for Shaina

Day 427 is the final day of  high school for miss Shaina. Today she writes pure math 30 diploma test. She stayed up very late and was up early studying, we wish her the best of luck. Britt has a math final today to but was not such a studier, she felt she knew it.. hope so! Anyway I was up at 7:30 making cheesy eggs for Shaina to get her brain going. She took Britt in around 8:30.

I proceeded to wash the pots and pans from the w/e and pretty sure we used every one we had, at least my cuticles are soft. It was also fold laundry and put away, sweep the front deck then go weed and dig more trees at young nursery. The girls including Brooke came home from tests just after noon and at 1 Britt & Brooke went for a ride. Shaina cleaned her room while I did accounting then at 2, her and I went out for a ride. This ride was a racquet in hand ride and after losing the ball in trees a couple times, one taking us about 20 minutes to find proved i need some racquet skills work :-) Thanks goodness Britt and Brooke thought I was bucked off and came to help look with Brooke finally finding it deep in the tree base. Thanks Brooke!

Her and Britt then went quadding while Shaina hosed Julio for me while I met the lady for the 40 little tree pickup at just after 3. Shaina then packed up and headed to town to go shopping and a bar in the city with Kaylin and a friend taking Brooke back to town too. I then jumped on the lawnmower and mowed the driveway ditches, the horse track and around the trailer. Britt too bird out for her conditioning ride. The weather went from hot and humid while riding to cooling off and lightening and thunder coming in followed by big drops of rain which had both Britt and I scurrying to get under cover and at 5 it let loose. It did not last long and then the sun was back out full force.

Sheldon had arrived home from work about the same time. and did a few things while I threw in good òl fish and chips for supper. At 6:15, he and I went out and cleaned the travel trailer for 2 hours. Whew that is work after not being used the last 2 years. I also took photos for the sale pages. Around 8:30 he ran over to Matt`s to get fertilizer and fertilized all the trees then watered them all coming in after 10. In the house I did more laundry from the trailer, cleaned the half bathroom and updated the blog and trailer for sale ad as well as loading bags into the car for the diabetes red box drop off. Britt watched TV while pretending to study :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment